Meet the Fabulous Team of Beau Kisses.
Our Owner, Lisa Brown has been a resident of Cedar Park since 1997. Lisa owned and operated many retail concepts since 1996 and Beau Kisses, came about after turning seasonal stores, Tis The Season into a year-round gift shop.
Her happy place is being in store and meeting new or working with long time customers. Mom to 3 children, Rebecca 28, Connor 26 and Abbigail 23 she is proud to have them all graduated from college and thriving in their adult lives. On her own time, she spends every second she can as "Glammie" with her Granddaughter, Amelia. She loves Texas country music, small venue concerts, and dancing at the likes of Coupland Dance Hall or Cotton Club in Granger with long time partner Wayne, travel.. anywhere. She can be found cooking something yummy, spending time with family and friends, a rare day at the pool or lake, a long walk or a quick work out when time permits.
Lisa is passionate about Beau Kisses, and is typically up and working by 5am most days, including weekends (shame on her) and loves the ever changing challenge of what is next for BK.
Beau Kisses Katy:
- Desiree Edwards, Store Manager, Beau Kisses Katy. Desiree came to Beau Kisses with numerous years of retail sales experience at both boutiques and retail chains. She began as our Assistant Manager and proved to be a valuable asset. She was promoted to Store Manager in March of 2022. In her own time, Desiree cherishes the time she spends with her family. She has two big fur babies who we are sure walk her each morning. Desiree loves to garden, travel and loves to the the plus one to her grandchildrens' outings.
- Kay Lacour, Sales Associate, Beau Kisses Katy. Kay joined our team in 2015 and has remained an integral part of the sales team in Katy. One of my favorite things to do at work is seeing all new products that come in, educating myself about them, and product display. I’m Mom to Kristen who used to work at Beau Kisses before becoming an ICU nurse. I’m an avid dog lover. Tucker is my senior dog right now. I am naturally an optimistic person who enjoys encouraging others. I love to cook and would probably be a FANTASTIC Airbnb Host. My faith in God is an extremely important part of my life!
- Sharon Mata, Sales Associate, Beau Kisses Katy. Sharon joined our team in 2015. Sharon assists with many areas of the daily operations of the store. Her family of 4, daughter and son including herself and her husband are all Texas Exes - Hook ’Em. Sharon enjoys running and is a huge Astros’ fan. She can always point you in the right direction for the best local brewery.
- Tracy Harkins, Sales Associate, Beau Kisses Katy. Tracy joined our team in 2019. You are sure to find Tracy in store with her happy self, always smiling and always happy to spend time with you selecting your special item.
- Laura Nighswander, Sales Associate, Beau Kisses Katy. 1 fabulous husband, 3 amazing adult children, 2 quirky rescue fur babies. I have lived in 3 Countries. I love to cook, eat, and drink good wine. I also enjoy walking, reading, making puzzles and playing games. Faith, family and friends, always!
- Nicola Milne, Sales Associate, Beau Kisses Katy. Originally from Aberdeen, Scotland. Nicola moved to the states 15 years ago. She is mom to 3 children, son in college, daughter in high school and son in junior high. Also, a mom to Daisy, the family's rescue dog. In her own time, she loves to watch her son play baseball and daughter compete with her school track team, long walks with Daisy and working out in the gym. She also loves shopping, girls trips and socializing which is why she brings the Fun to your shopping experience
- Madyson Vickers
- Brooke Conrad
Beau Kisses Cedar Park:
- Vonda Ilseng, Associate Buyer and Lead Merchandiser. Vonda joined our team in May of 2016 and quickly became a valuable team member taking on our social media, window display designs, merchandising and buyer. On her own time, Vonda loves to travel, spend time with family and friends, Married to her sweet husband Jerry who is our "bonus Beau Kisses Boss Babe, for 32 years Together they enjoy lots of adventures with long time friends. She is mom to 3 grown boys and "Coco" to 2 beautiful granddaughters.
- Abbigail Brown, Assistant Operations Manager, Beau Kisses Cedar Park. Abby joined the Beau Kisses team in May of 2016 and is a 2022 Texas Tech Grad 'Wreck 'Em". She has grown up entrenched in retail and Beau Kisses is her second home and you will find her in store many days flashing that beautiful smile and laughing along with you as you shop. She loves getting to know customers and help put together fabulous gifts. "My co-workers are family and I absolutely adore each of them." Abby is a "huge" dog lover and a dog-mom to her sweet baby Draco, who she rescued while at Tech. On her own time, she loves hanging out with family and friends, great margaritas, reading, a day by the pool, waking at the lake snowboarding, or planning her next jump out of a plane.
- Tina Kirby, Store Manager, Beau Kisses Cedar Park. Tina joined the BK team in late 2021 and loves nothing more than to chat with customers. Her quick and witty personality is so much fun! On her own time, she is playing the part of chauffer extraordinaire for her two boys and cheering on, Ironman husband, Brian at one of his many races. She is a published author and can be found with her head stuck in a book or working on one of her own. Tina would like nothing more than for you to stop on by and talk all things pop culture or maybe even get a book recommendation while you shop.
- Julie Rondeau, Sales Associate, Beau Kisses Cedar Park. Julie joined our Beau Kisses Team in the spring of 2018. A native from the mid-west and married to husband, John. She is proud mom of 2 boys and Grandma to 2 beautiful granddaughters. On her own time, Julie enjoys great wine, gourmet meal experiences, and spends lots of time attending all of her granddaughters events, and joins them and their friends at school lunches which she loves hearing all of their stories. Julie and her husband have been dedicated and involved members of Hill Country Bible Church for many years and have served on many committees benefitting their community.
- Lainey Smith, Sales Associate, Beau Kisses Cedar Park. Lainey is a senior this year, and will graduate early in December of 2023 and head to Blinn College and then will transfer to Texas ATM - Gig'Em. She is one of the most diligent young ladies, smart, funny and loves assisting customers, or working on one of the many projects at Beau Kisses. On her own time you will find Lainey hanging out with friends and family, heading to the lake, shopping or just relaxing with her fur baby kitten, Melly. 99% of the time she will be singing along to her fav, Taylor Swift. She adores the ladies she works with at BK and all of the fabulous customers.
- Belinda Baird, Sales Associate, Beau Kisses Cedar Park. Belinda joined Beau Kisses in October of 2022. She is sassy in her cute outfits and jewelry every day she is in (and out of store). Belinda loves assisting customers with trending fashion looks for every age and is the perfect example of "yes you too can wear this"!
- Donna Mayfield, Sales Associate, recently joined Beau Kisses and you will find her in store smiling away as she continues her training.
- Carsyn Elliott, Sales Associate, recently joined our team and is an intuitive young woman, and is busy building her empire as an anestitcan. She is from the Belton area and currently residesin Cedar Park.
- Morgan Bieda, Sales Associate, is rejoining our team after a couple of years away.
- Kim Loltin, recently joined BK as a Sales Associate. Kim is a retired teacher from LISD.
- Jane Hutson, Sales Associate - After 44 years owning my business I decided to retire and spend time with grandkids. I have two boys and 4 grandkids that are a true joy to me. Being able to spend some time everyday with them is a true blessing. I love spending time with family and friends, shopping, going to the beach, going to plays and concerts and my husband and I love cooking and trying new recipes. Having the opportunity to work for BeauKisses allows me to continue doing the things I love and adds the joy of helping customers find that special something. The team here is amazing and fun!
Stop by and say hello to this amazing team of extremely hard-working ladies!
Like we say, Retail Ain't for Sissies!